Serving Excellent Oral Surgery to Marin County
Oral Surgeons of Mynsberge, Ruggles & Yang Oral Surgery
Drs. Mynsberge, Ruggles, and Yang are fortunate to know each other as both friends and colleagues. Having worked together very closely on a personal and professional level, they share a unique and advanced set of skills, knowledge, and expertise. Most importantly though, they practice a mutual philosophy of patient-centered care framed by friendliness, positivity, and enthusiasm. Their goal is to provide each and every patient with the most advanced surgical care in a personal and gentle way to make the experience positive and easy.
During their training, Drs. Mynsberge, Ruggles, and Yang each achieved high honors, received multiple academic and clinical awards, and were inducted into prestigious dental honor societies. After completion of dental school, they all went on to complete rigorous Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residencies at well-renowned teaching institutions and medical centers. During these residencies, Drs. Mynsberge, Ruggles, and Yang received extensive full scope office and hospital based oral and maxillofacial surgical training, as well as comprehensive adult and pediatric anesthesia training at several large hospitals. As a reflection of their dedication to the knowledge of their specialty, Drs. Mynsberge, Ruggles, and Yang all received the honor of the highest academic achievement on the national Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery In-Service Training Exam (OMSITE) during their chief year in residency.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Marin County Dental Society (MCDS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology (CDSA)