Matthew Mynsberge, DDS
Oral Surgeon Greenbrae
Dr. Mynsberge and Ruggles strive to carry on a long-running tradition of providing all patients with excellent care and an absolutely positive experience.
Dr. Mynsberge is a respected member of the following professional organizations:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Marin County Dental Society (MCDS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology (CDSA)
Meet Dr. Mynsberge Personally:
Matt grew up in Southern Orange County CA, and always had a great interest in art, science, and working with his hands. He went to college on the central coast at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (Go Mustangs!). Originally majoring in architectural engineering, it was here that he met his amazing college sweetheart, Kristen, who so patiently journeyed with him through his long educational endeavors and even stuck around to marry him! After finishing residency in Indiana, Matt and Kristen couldn’t have imagined settling anywhere but beautiful California and were lucky enough to have fallen into practice in Marin. They are overjoyed to be proud parents of a beautiful girl named Emily and a handsome little guy named Reid! They have loved the excitement of parenthood and look forward to growing as a family as they continue their time in the practice and the community. Matt enjoys spending his free time with his lovely family and friends, golfing, snowboarding, playing guitar, and enjoying the outdoors.