Mathew Ruggles, DDS
Oral Surgeon Greenbrae
Dr. Mynsberge and Ruggles strive to carry on a long running tradition of providing all patients with excellent care and an absolutely positive experience.
Dr. Ruggles is a respected member of the following professional organizations:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Marin County Dental Society (MCDS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology (CDSA)
Meet Dr. Ruggles Personally:
Mat is originally from Las Vegas, Nevada, where he was born and raised by his wonderful loving parents, Amarilis and Jack Ruggles. He was brought up with a multitude of interests including a passion for music, sports, and science. Mat incorporated many of these interests during his collegiate years while studying business, science, and playing in a band while attending the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Honors College. After college, Mat’s passion for learning progressed to his pursuit of dentistry at the advanced program offered by the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. He graduated with honors and continued his education with the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery program at Indiana University’s medical center in downtown Indianapolis. After completing the four-year residency, he moved back to the Bay Area to begin his career in private practice. Having fallen in love with San Francisco while in dental school, Mat knew this is where he was destined to live and has loved settling into practice in Marin. Mat enjoys spending his free time with friends and family, travelling, and exploring the beautiful California outdoors.