OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
To All of Our Patients,
We are providing full and comprehensive care in compliance with all of the guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health, the Marin County Department of Public Health, the California Dental Association (CDA), and the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS).
We want you to know that your health is always of the utmost importance to us, so we are employing judicious infection control measures in order to ensure the safety of all our patients and team members at this time. Prior to our appointment, please be aware of the following measures we will be enacting:
What we need you to do for your appointment (CLICK HERE TO REVIEW):
- Review our screening questions (CLICK HERE)
- Wear a mask to your appointment
- Respect social distancing at our office
What we will be doing to keep you safe:
- Continuing “virtual visits” for consultations and post-operative appointments whenever possible to minimize office visits
- Screening patients for any COVID-19 risk factors
- Providing hand sanitizer in our waiting room and office for all patients
- Employing social distancing measures
- Taking your temperature prior to entering our office
- Purifying the air in our waiting room and patient rooms with dedicated professional grade HEPA filtrations systems for each space
- Wearing proper personal/patient protective equipment (PPE), including N95 masks, faceshields, gowns, and gloves for all procedures
- Decontaminating patient rooms thoroughly between appointments and common office areas continually throughout the day
We would like to thank you in advance for your attention to and understanding of these measures so that we may provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our patients. We look forward to taking great care of you!
Matthew Mynsberge, DDS, Mathew Ruggles, DDS and Joseph Yang, DMD, MD
Are You in Need of Oral & Maxillofacial Treatment?
You can trust us to provide you with outstanding care. Contact us to learn more about your treatment options.